Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> on 2007/01/12 09:03:55 UTC

Re: Regular expression validation problems when migrating from 2.6 to 2.7

At 10.55 12/01/2007 +0530, Jason Stewart wrote:
>Hey Alby,
>
>On 1/10/07, Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> wrote:
>>Hi Jorge,
>>this should be fixed by this commit:
>>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=369417
>
>One thing I'd like to start doing once the test-suite is full
>integrated and working for everyone is to include tests in the
>test-suite that confirm bug fixes work. To help document what was
>fixed and why. But maybe this just creates more work for the
>committer...

One thing I noticed last week is that JIRA is now integrated with
SVN, so if the committer writes in the check-in message the id of the
bug in the format XERCESC-XXXX it will be associated with the bug entry.

Alberto

Re: Regular expression validation problems when migrating from 2.6 to 2.7

Posted by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Alby,

On 1/12/07, Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> wrote:

> One thing I noticed last week is that JIRA is now integrated with
> SVN, so if the committer writes in the check-in message the id of the
> bug in the format XERCESC-XXXX it will be associated with the bug entry.

That's actually really cool - it relieves a lot of work...

Cheers, jas.