Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/03/01 14:13:32 UTC

WebDAV-based JS tree implementation [was: Fwd: JS tree and more]

Hi Lenya devs,

during a workshop, Guido Wesdorp told me he was working on a
javascript tree implementation which accesses WebDAV. Maybe that
could be interesting for our site area?

<quote>

Hi!

As promised on LOTS here's a link to the tree library I'm writing. Note
that the code is currently quite messy and lacks documentation: I hope
to spend some time on that as soon as my laptop is fixed (fan is dead).
The code is currently GPL licensed, but if you're interested I wouldn't
mind turning it into BSD.

http://debris.demon.nl:7080/projects/tree.js

If you wish, you're invited to check out the rest of the 'projects'
directory, it may contain other interesting stuff, like a WebDAV library
(both low- and high-level libs to do DAV requests, not complete but
already usable for the basic stuff like loading, saving and setting and
reading properties) and XML libs (a simple DOM and SAX implementation).

Check out http://debris.demon.nl:7080/projects/cmc/cmc.html to see the
whole lot in action (a JS DAV client).

Hope you'll find some of it useful, if you have questions or remarks
please let me know.

Cheers,

Guido Wesdorp (Infrae and Kupu)

</quote>