Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Roger Hoover <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/24 06:45:44 UTC

Re: [SCXML] Javascript as expression language

Hi Ingmar,

Did this ever get released?

Thanks,

Roger

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Roger Hoover <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ingmar,
>
> Did this ever get released?

<snip/>

Not as part of Commons SCXML yet, which is the bit I'm more aware of.

-Rahul

Posted by Roger Hoover <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ingmar,
I'm not in a hurry but wanted to know if this was still likely to happen.
 Thanks for the reply!

Roger

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Ingmar Kliche <ingmar.kliche@googlemail.com

Posted by Ingmar Kliche <in...@googlemail.com>.