Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2017/10/02 02:42:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.14.0 (release candidate 0)

Thanks Julian for the reminder. Unfortunately we've had no other responses.
Still waiting for one more +1 from a PMC member so we can get than this
release out.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Michael.

Other committers, please give me a couple of hours to complete test runs on my changes and commit them. After you see my commits go in later this afternoon, have at it.

Julian

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.

Re: FW: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.14.0 (release candidate 0)

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org>.