Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2022/08/06 15:07:45 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-08-05] #kubernetes

2022-08-05 11:43:45 UTC - Areej: Hi all , I am deploy OW on k8s and I have two node for invoker when I invoke 3 actions ( action2 invoked from inside action1 and action3 invoke from inside action2 ) all these invocation are scheduled on node1 ( invoker1 ) .. why ? it is not using invoker2 on node 2 ? if I invoke these actions several times the invoker1 is too loaded and paused . my question how can I balance the invokeation between the available invokers if I have such actions . I have create another action4 and it is invoked on invoker2 ( just to test that invoker2 is working)
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C4J3R7JFL/p1659699825623259
----