Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by parth_softweb <pa...@softwebsolutions.com> on 2011/05/09 09:13:41 UTC

Tomahawk Sandbox inputSuggestAjax problem

Hi all,

I am using MyFaces 1.1.5, Tomahawk 1.1.6 & Sandbox 1.1.6. The problem is
that when I use inputSuggestAjax tag from Sandbox, it makes Ajax request but
do not open suggest box (a list which starts with character entered in text
box).

Here is the code used.

JSP file code:
<s:inputSuggestAjax
		suggestedItemsMethod="#{jsfBean.getAjaxResponse}"
		value="#{jsfBean.textValue}" charset="UTF-8" />

suggestedItemsMethod:
public List<String> getAjaxResponse(String keyWord) {
	List<String> list = new ArrayList<String>();

	list.add(keyWord + "_TEST");
	list.add("5" + keyWord + "_TEST1");
	list.add("1 - " + keyWord + "_TEST2");
	list.add("TEST3 - " + keyWord + "_SAMPLE");

	return list;
}

Can any one help me out?

Thanks.

Re: Tomahawk Sandbox inputSuggestAjax problem

Posted by parth_softweb <pa...@softwebsolutions.com>.
I've check the code from
http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/inputSuggestAjax.jsf. And I found that
the response coming from Ajax call on this site is not the similar as the
one I am getting. I am getting response enclosed with html tags, which is
not the case with irian.at site.

Do I require more configuration to have such response?