Posted to user@ode.apache.org by fangjintao <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 04:04:56 UTC

problems while invoking synchronous service in asynchornous process in JBI environment

I've built a simple asynchornous process, it just invoke a synchronous
service.
First I test it in tomcat, it works well.
But when i deploy it into the servicemix, I met the JBI Exception everty
time it running.

btw, when i invoke the  synchronous service in a synchronous process, it
works well. also the asynchornous process can invoke asynchornous service
well.

Here is the summary:
       Process                     Service                    Environment
Result
       Synchronous             Synchronous             JBI & WAR
OK
       Asynchronous           Asynchronous            JBI & WAR
OK
       Asynchronous           Synchronous             WAR
OK
       Asynchronous           Synchronous             JBI
ERROR

I'm a green hand in ode and servicemix, have somebody met this problems?

Below is the Log:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCast:
org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiEndpointReference
        at
org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
        at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:875)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeInstance(PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:240)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:241)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:408)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:439)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:441)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:411)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:405)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:218)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:404)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:401)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:651)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:676)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiEndpointReference
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.EndpointReferenceContextImpl.getConfigLookup(EndpointReferenceContextImpl.java:116)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessConfImpl.getEndpointProperties(ProcessConfImpl.java:423)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.getTimeout(BpelProcess.java:1089)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.scheduleInvokeCheck(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:842)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.invoke(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:780)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.INVOKE.run(INVOKE.java:100)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor71.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
        ... 17 more

Re: problems while invoking synchronous service in asynchornous process in JBI environment

Posted by fangjintao <fa...@gmail.com>.
Some strange things happend.

I just compile the apache-servicemix-3.3.1-src by myself, and deploy the
compiled result to servicemix, instead the official release
ode-jbi-1.3.3.zip, this problem disappeared.

But i still don't find the key point of this issue.

Can anybody explain why this strange thing happened?

thank you!