Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com> on 2005/06/06 16:53:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r180147 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/docs/manual/dns-caveats.html.es /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/docs/manual/dns-caveats.xml.es

blanco@apache.org wrote:

>Author: blanco
>Date: Sun Jun  5 13:44:23 2005
>New Revision: 180147

>Log:
>add svn:eol-style properties
>
>Modified:
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/docs/manual/dns-caveats.html.es   (props changed)
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/docs/manual/dns-caveats.xml.es   (contents, props changed)

[snipped]

I don't think these changes have been made to trunk yet.  The normal
procedure is to commit to trunk first, where applical, and then
'backport' it to 2.0.  This is a little looser for the documentation,
but when you get a chance, could you please make these changes in trunk?

Thanks,

Paul