Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/08/22 11:38:49 UTC

Re: [repo manager] first try [solved]

Solved : My tomcat server was running as a service and it cannot access
smb drives, (my private repo)

Is there any plan to make Archiva maven1 compliant ? I'd like to avoid
having two repositories, so I'll migrate my maven1 repo to maven2 and
use apache RewriteRule (like ibiblio does) + mod_proxy for maven1
repository URL to de resolved as Archiva URL.

Maybe other users can be interested in such a feature ?
It would require to be able to detect maven1 / maven2 download request
in proxyAction, and convert maven1 request to maven2 using some rewrite
rules. From my tests nor maven1 neither maven2 use a custom user-agent
String, but don't use the same HTTP transport, so using user-agent may
be a solution to detect the version of maven used...

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
I just subscribed and will investigate my issue. I get it when Tomcat is
ran as a Service, so it may be a SMB permission failure, but a WARN may
be interesting in logs !

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
org.apache.maven.wagon.*

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org