Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bbi123 <bb...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 00:34:49 UTC

Replication - Configurable location of External files?

Hi,

The current version of SOLR that I am using (4.2) always searches for
external files in 'data' directory.

This makes replication (of external files very difficult) as replication
handler looks only in 'conf' folder. I would suggest to make the path
configurable so that we can place these files in any folder inside 'conf'
directory and replicate it to slave using replication.

I am not sure if there is a JIRA already opened for this, if so please let
me know the JIRA#. I tried searching for it but couldn't find any.

Thanks,
BBi