Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/12/27 18:22:18 UTC

[MINA] [ASN.1] Code freeze on these two projects

Everyone,

More information will follow in a few minutes.  However please see if
you can commit your last changes on the /directory/network and
/directory/asn.1 areas of our repo.  We will be freezing the code for a
couple days to reconfigure the repository.

Alex

Re: [MINA] [ASN.1] Code freeze on these two projects

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
It's OK for asn1. Be aware of the fact that asn1-ber has many
dependencies, while asn1-new-ber has none. However, asn1-ber should be
deprecated if snickers is moved to pine-box...

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 12:22 -0500, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> More information will follow in a few minutes.  However please see if
> you can commit your last changes on the /directory/network and
> /directory/asn.1 areas of our repo.  We will be freezing the code for a
> couple days to reconfigure the repository.
>
> Alex
> Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.

Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com