Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Monkey2Code <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/11 06:02:01 UTC

fresher in hadoop

Hi am fresher in Hadoop technologies,
I want to take part in any(hive, pig) related  projects( I used to be
informatica developer) and start off my career . All enterprises need
experienced professionals, I need your suggestions,where to find projects
on big data /hadoop technologies and willing work as a volunteer too.

your inputs are very valuable to me!

Thank you

Re: fresher in hadoop

Posted by Mahesh Balija <ba...@gmail.com>.
The best way is to first learn the concepts thoroughly and then if you like
you can also contribute to Hadoop projects.
After than prolly it is better to find some BigData based projects.

Best,
Mahesh Balija,
CalsoftLabs.

Re: fresher in hadoop