Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Alarc�n Vladimir <vl...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/27 04:07:25 UTC

New code generator for iBATIS - Empusa

Hi, does any one know how to add a new code generator
for iBATIS? I am finishing the first beta version now
and I would like to make it public.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: New code generator for iBATIS - Empusa

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
The best thing to do is make the tool available publicly somewhere like
Sourceforge.  You can make an announcement of availability on this list, but
please don't use this list to support the tool (Sourceforge would offer a
mailing list service).  We also have a WIKI page for 3rd party contributions
- feel free to add a description of the tool (and a link) there.

Jeff Butler