Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> on 2015/09/17 17:03:01 UTC

Application ID length validation

Added the logic to validate the application ID length.This is because we
are using the application ID as a Kubernetes service name which supports
up-to 24 characters.

But I could enable the application ID validation length to 20 as
integration test are failed due to integration test samples application ID
is greater than 20.Thus I set the max_length constant to 40 for the moment
and push the changes to the Stratos-4.1.x.

Will change the integration test samples with shorter application ID and
will update the application ID max length to 20.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)

Re: Application ID length validation

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
May be we could add a label containing application id to the pods and
services.

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2