Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ywtsang <yw...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 12:31:57 UTC

problem of mutiple resources with the same location and names at classpath during testing

We have a spring configuration file located at "main" and "test" resources
directory. This is for having different config file for testing and
production.

We guess that the test run by maven will see the "spring config file" at the
test directory during testing, but we find that the test case will pick up
the "spring config file" at "main" or "test" resources directory randomly.

Can maven help to "use" the resources at test directory at a "higher"
prioerity in classpath resource loading?

I don't know if this actually relates to maven issue or what (or maybe this
relates to project directory structure packaing?), a kind pointer to where
to help is very much appreciated if I have asked the question at a wrong
place.

Thanks for reading.