Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by muhwas <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/19 16:17:42 UTC

tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi everybody,

can somebody please let me know if jms binding
working? Its not a part of tuscany-incubating-M2 but
its a part of the source code i check out. when i
runing the sample i am getting unrecognized element
jms.binding exception.

thnak you,
muhwas

Re: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I don't think the JMS binding worked with the M2 release as it was
contributed to Tuscany after the M2 branch was taken. The JMS binding was
developed in the  trunk and the SPIs in the trunk code aren't backward
compatible with the M2 release so the JMS binding wont work with it. The
current trunk code has also had significant SPI changes and most extensions
haven't been updated yet so the JMS binding wont work with that either
unfortunately.

If you're interested in helping get the JMS binding going again that would
be great, just say and I'm sure you'll get lots of help with what needs
doing.

   ...ant