Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> on 2012/06/02 17:07:18 UTC

Can someone check the syncing of the maven-integration-testing to Github

The copy of the Maven integration tests at Github[1] appears to have stopped syncing 5 months ago. Can someone poke the process to start up again please?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.

-- Edward Gibbon

Re: Can someone check the syncing of the maven-integration-testing to Github

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
3 months ago looks to be the last commit on this path.
Maybe try a commit if you think there are issues with the sync process

--
Olivier