Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/12/07 21:27:39 UTC

[primitives] what would it take for a 1.1 release?

Hi,

Everything in primitives looks really good to me and its been sitting
there at 1.1-dev for a while now.  Wondering what others are thinking
about releasing primitives 1.1?

Alex

Re: [primitives] what would it take for a 1.1 release?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
There is only Bugzilla, I know no more!
Stephen
Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
I believe it just needs someone with the time and will to make the release
;-)

Stephen