Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by ne...@ca.ibm.com on 2001/02/15 15:17:09 UTC

Re: [Xerces 1.2.3][patch] EntityResolver not correctly tranmitted to TraverseSchema object

Hello,

I thought I *had* committed this patch.  In fact, looking at the current
source code, the patched version is what I find...

Can you send me an example of code that doesn't seem to work--i.e., a
schemas-instance pair that isn't being validated correctly?  I'd like to
check in to this further.

Thanks,
Neil

Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  416-448-3519, T/L 778-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

"Tarek Hammoud" <ma...@c158163-a.mntp1.il.home.com> on 02/14/2001
09:18:42 PM

Please respond to xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   <xe...@xml.apache.org>
cc:   <ha...@wfg.com>
Subject:  Re: [Xerces 1.2.3][patch] EntityResolver not correctly tranmitted
      to TraverseSchema object

Hello,

This is still a problem in 1.3. Could someone please commit this ?

Tarek Hammoud