Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/19 01:52:50 UTC

0.28.1

Hi,

We recently noticed two bugs
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS/fixforversion/12335359/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel>
in
0.28.0 related to the unified containerizer:

Because of that, I propose we cut a point release (0.28.1) once these two
bugs are fixed. I volunteer to be the release manager for this point
release.

In the meantime, if you have any issue that you want to merge into 0.28.1,
please mark the relevant ticket's fix version to be 0.28.1 so that I am
aware of that.

Thanks!
- Jie

Re: 0.28.1

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

Looks like all the 0.28.1 patches have landed
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MESOS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.28.1%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC>
.

I plan to cut an RC by the end of this week. If anyone has other patches
for 0.28.1, please contact me asap. Thanks!

- Jie

Re: 0.28.1

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,