Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cLaSic <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 13:31:23 UTC

Reloading KeyStore/TrustStore

Hello,

I'm using WS-Security to authenticate clients. My server has a Truststore
with some clients public key.
The probleme is that whene i add a new public key to this TrustStore i must
reload the Tomcat context to take into account the new public key !

Do any one know how can i reload the Trusstore each time i receive a client
request ! ?

Any hints are welcome

Thanks
cLaSic

Re: Reloading KeyStore/TrustStore

Posted by cLaSic <me...@gmail.com>.
I will answer my own question :

To resolve this issue i overrloaded loadSignatureCrypto(RequestData rdata)
in WSS4JInInterceptor and then i have created a new instance of Merlin and i
loaded a new KeyStore object. :)

Bye,
cLaSic