Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Eric M. Hopper" <ho...@omnifarious.org> on 2003/05/27 00:28:28 UTC

Re: Weird problems with DAV access

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 22:08, Eric M. Hopper wrote:
> I'm having a lot of problems with using DAV to access my repository.  I
> can't do an svn update, for example.  I get this error from svn:

etc...

I figured out my problem, and feel somewhat stupid.  I had an old
version of libapr hanging around that was being picked up by ld.  I
don't know precisely what problems it was causing, but fixing it fixed
all the symptoms I was having.

Just thought I'd report it in case it bit anybody else.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they
be properly armed.  -- Alexander Hamilton