Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by THOMAZON Fabien <fa...@unilog.fr> on 2005/04/08 13:54:30 UTC

installation two TOMCAT versions on our server

Hi,

I don't know whether I should ask my question now or not. But I've been
blocked for a long time and I would need your help and suppport.

I would like to install two TOMCAT versions (4.1.27 and 5.0.28) on our
Windows development server.
1st question : Is it possible to make two versions exist on the same server?
2nd question : How can we do?
3rd question : When I was looking for it on the Internet, I could'nt find
any website to help me, but maybe you know some?

Thanks by advance!!!!
Regards

Fabien