Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Steven Ingram <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/01 20:08:26 UTC

Architecture document

I'm looking for a document I actually found last week, that goes into the
platform architecture.  It covered topics like LookUps and such.  When I
found it I was pretty stoked because i had been looking for such a document
for some time.  Does anyone know where that document is?  I can not find it
to save my life.

Regards,
Steven

Re: Architecture document

Posted by Steven Ingram <st...@gmail.com>.
I think I may have been thinking of the wiki NetBeansDeveloperFAQ

http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ
Regards,
Steven