Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mike Boyle <mb...@cyveillance.com> on 2005/02/14 15:02:32 UTC

Newbie: ClientSide Javascript and Multiple Forms.

I have been using Tapestry for a couple of weeks, assessing its abilities as we
look for new platforms for our web application. One of the more important
features we want to support is creating a form for users to enter data  - easily
done. When that form is submitted, doing some client-side javascript magic and
populating a hidden form with munged data values from the user-form and ONLY
submitting the hidden form.

Tapestry In Action does a good job of explaining how to write client-side js for
a form. Does anyone have some examples of how I can get these two forms to
interact via Tapestry generated client-side js?

Mike