Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de> on 2003/06/30 09:11:40 UTC

Re: Reactor uses a huge amount of memory - not included in b10?

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 15:38, jira@codehaus.org wrote:
> Message:
>
>    The following issue has been closed.
>
>    Resolver: Jason van Zyl
>        Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 8:38 AM
>
> I have fixed this issue but this might not make it into the b10 release. But it will definitely be included in the rc1 release.

Pretty pretty please with sugar on top put it into b10 as well.
I am suffering so much in by multiple-subproject-reactor project...
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5