Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by satya swaroop <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/25 12:29:37 UTC

Starting to contribute to open source please help

Hi all,

Am new to open source community. How to start as contributor?  I know Core
Java and J2EE well. Please help.
Thanks and Regards

--
Swaroop

Re: Starting to contribute to open source please help

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Swaroop,

A general introduction for ASF contributors can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html
The ASF JSPWiki home page is at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/jspwiki.html
You can also have a look at the open JSPWiki issues :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI , pick a few and try to solve
them.
If you have any questions, just send your questions to the user mailing list
or the dev mailing list.

kind regards,
Harry