Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by raju b <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/17 06:53:38 UTC

Uploading the jars to the apache lens site documentation

Hello all,
   Right now, We are uploading the jars to the lens documentations site
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lens/site/publish>. I think
those jars are not required for the documentation.

Following jars are present in the site
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lens/site/publish/>.
    lens-client-sources.jar
    lens-client.jar
    lens-json-client-sources.jar
    lens-json-client.jar

It would be better if we skip the uploading of jars while generating the
site/documentation for newer version. Seems each jar is having of 20KB size
and I think those jars are not used anywhere in the documentation.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Raju Bairishetti,

www.inmobi.com

*2012 ME Best Mobile Ad Network Award Winner

[image: http://www.inmobi.com/press-releases/files/2013/02/MIT.png]

Re: Uploading the jars to the apache lens site documentation

Posted by Jaideep Dhok <ja...@inmobi.com>.
These are not used anywhere. Enunciate generates them automatically. Maybe
we should turn it off using some setting.
If not, just delete the jars from doc SVN.

Thanks,
Jaideep

receipt.

Re: Uploading the jars to the apache lens site documentation

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@inmobi.com>.

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.