Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2009/03/13 06:46:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r753127 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework/webslinger: modules/ofbiz/Classes/org/webslinger/ modules/ofbiz/www/WEB-INF/DefaultMimeAttributes/application/ modules/ofbiz/www/WEB-INF/DefaultMimeAttributes/application/x-ofbiz-screen@/ modules/ofbiz/ww...

doogie@apache.org wrote:
> Author: doogie
> Date: Fri Mar 13 05:41:16 2009
> New Revision: 753127

> Log:
> Major new feature, showing advanced webslinger integration.  Files
> with an '.ofbiz-screen' extension can now contain a screen definition
> snippet.  This is a one-way integration; the screen widget can't
> call back into webslinger controlled space(yet).

As you all may have noticed, I've done some heavy addition of new code
recently.  This is the webslinger I have talked about for ages.  It's
finally here!

And with this last commit, you may start seeing some of the advanced
integration that is possible(1, 2).  Internal webslinger paths can be
mapped to very complex structures; in this case, a complex ofbiz
screen widget.

All those files in the framework/webslinger/websites/webslinger/www
folder can be modified at runtime, and if changed, will be
automatically picked up.  There's a 1 second ttl, non-polling, that
does that.

There are no docs on webslinger yet.  We(Brainfood; Ean Schuessler and
I) will need to make some.

There is a public repository:

http://hg.webslinger.org/hg/webslinger.org

Also I have an auto-converted svn->hg repository for ofbiz at:

http://hg.webslinger.org/hg/ofbiz.apache.org

This repo is subscribed to the commits mailing list, and will always
be in sync.

1: /webslinger/OfBiz/
2: /webslinger/OfBiz/DemoScreen.ofbiz-screen