Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by fbg111 <fb...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 02:11:59 UTC

James and MUA on same server config?

Hello, I'm running James and Vignette Messenger, the MUA, on the same server.
Are there any config changes I need to make to get James working with the
MUA on the same server?  Currently my outgoing mails from Messenger are not
reaching their destination, and Messenger is giving an authentication error.
Does James require SMTP authentication for this setup?

Thanks!