Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sprasan <sa...@jda.com> on 2014/06/19 19:21:50 UTC

Bindy not able to handle multiple annotated classes

Hi,
 I'm trying to unmarshal from CSV file to POJO using Bindy on Camel. As I
need to unmarshal multiple csv files to multiple java objects , I have
created separated classes corresponding to each CSV  and annotated the java
classes. When a single class is annotated, Bindy works fine but as soon as I
have one more annotated class then the following warning comes and Bindy
goes for a toss.

l) thread #0 - file://src/data] BindyCsvFactory                WARN
Potentially invalid model: existing @DataField 'DCSi' replaced by 'ITEM'
@CsvRecord(separator = ",", skipFirstLine = true)

public class Item implements Serializable {

	 @DataField(pos = 1)
	  private String DCSi;

}

@CsvRecord(separator = ",", skipFirstLine = true)
public class ItemLoc  implements Serializable {

	 @DataField(pos = 1)
	  private String ITEM;

}

Let me help resolve this.

Re: Bindy not able to handle multiple annotated classes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
AFAIR bindy requires you use different package names for different classes.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:21 PM, sprasan <sa...@jda.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I'm trying to unmarshal from CSV file to POJO using Bindy on Camel. As I
> need to unmarshal multiple csv files to multiple java objects , I have
> created separated classes corresponding to each CSV  and annotated the java
> classes. When a single class is annotated, Bindy works fine but as soon as I
> have one more annotated class then the following warning comes and Bindy
> goes for a toss.
>
> l) thread #0 - file://src/data] BindyCsvFactory                WARN
> Potentially invalid model: existing @DataField 'DCSi' replaced by 'ITEM'
> @CsvRecord(separator = ",", skipFirstLine = true)
>
> public class Item implements Serializable {
>
>          @DataField(pos = 1)
>           private String DCSi;

> }
>
> @CsvRecord(separator = ",", skipFirstLine = true)
> public class ItemLoc  implements Serializable {
>
>          @DataField(pos = 1)
>           private String ITEM;

> }
>
> Let me help resolve this.