Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Gabriel Baños <gb...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 18:32:32 UTC

Log in to Continuum after installation

Hi !

I  have installed continuum 1.0.3 on my server but i can't find a way to log
in through de web interace. which user and password should i use ? where can
i configure it ?

Could anyone help me?

thank you !

--
Gabriel V. Baños
http://flof.com.ar

Re: Log in to Continuum after installation

Posted by Feniks Nator <fe...@gmail.com>.
The first time you start up the web interface, you have to configure some
settings. One of them is the Admin password.
You have to know the name of the server and the port continuum is running
on. I don't remember the default port. You use 'continuum' as context root.
So something like: http://<myserver>:<configuredport>/continuum