Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Chris Haynes <ch...@harvington.org.uk> on 2010/05/03 19:45:54 UTC

Session timeout

Hello JSPWiki team,

I'm using JSPWiki 2.8.3 running in a Jetty 6 container.

What mechanism /setting controls the session inactivity timeout? All my users have to be fully authenticated.  I've followed the instructions in jspwiki.properties to allow indefinite login, but users still seem to be logged out within an hour or so.

Is JSPWiki using the container's session management?  If so, I can go and look for the Jetty session settings that might affect this - but at 1 hour+ per test I'd be grateful for hints / suggestions as to how to do this.

TIA

Chris

Re: Session timeout

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

JSPWiki uses the container's session-timeout.
The best way to specify your own timeout is putting it in JSPWiki's web.xml
:

<session-config>
      <session-timeout>90</session-timeout>
</session-config>