Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de> on 2003/12/03 14:09:31 UTC

Providing javahl for Windows for upcoming releases

Hello everybody,
I would like to compile and provide the javahl bindings for windows
starting with 0.34. I would like to put svnjavahl.dll and svnjavahl.jar
into the files area of subversion.tigris.org. For that and to close
issues in izuella I would need developer status in subversion.

Is that ok?

Regards,
Patrick

Re: Providing javahl for Windows for upcoming releases

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Patrick Mayweg wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I would like to compile and provide the javahl bindings for windows
> starting with 0.34. I would like to put svnjavahl.dll and svnjavahl.jar
> into the files area of subversion.tigris.org. For that and to close
> issues in izuella I would need developer status in subversion.
>
> Is that ok?

Looks like you have it now.