Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by oLi <ol...@yahoo.de> on 2001/07/23 15:58:02 UTC

Frames and Apache/mod_jk

Hi all,

I've run into a weird behaviour of my app: my
application consists of a frameset with 3 frames. When
I access it directly via Tomcat's HTTP port it works
great. But when I go in via Apache/mod_jk, after
logging in, it sometimes displays the same content (my
login page) in all frames. Sometimes it successfully
logs in but opens a new window for every frame. This
is primarily with Netscape, but also happens under
certain circumstances with IE. I think it may have
something to do in which order the webserver sends the
the first response arrives a session object has
already been created or not. Now I'm wondering why it
works well with Tomcat directly but not with Apache.
I have browsed through the archive but couldn't really
find any similar case. Any comments will be greatly
appreciated!!

oLi

RE: Help is needed :)

Posted by Loïc Lefèvre <ll...@fivia.com>.
Hi,
you can download mod_jk.so here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.3/bin/linux/

mod_jk-eapi.so        : eapi stands for extended API (which support SSL)
mod_jk-noeapi.so      : no extended API => no SSL

Loïc Lefèvre

note: I am new in tomcat two and reading this faq could help you:
      http://www.jguru.com/faq/printablefaq.jsp?topic=Tomcat