Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2004/04/01 01:44:49 UTC

Re: Icons - [Vote][all] migrate top level commons site to mavenized version.

I think we can force a height and width restrictions when rendering
these images across the entire site in the css.

-Mark

p.s. Should we setup a bug track for these issues?

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 18:39, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> > It would be nice if the icons (particularly the Jakarta one) were a bit
> > smaller, so that they both fit in a default-sized browser window. Right
> > now, when I bring this up, I see "jakarta commo" with the trailing "o"
> > partially clipped off. (This is IE6 on Win2K.)
>
> Pretty much all the icons should be smaller - no taller than the
> Jakarta/Apache logo, and no wider than necessary to fit a 'typical' browser
> width.
>
> I wish maven had a default 'html text logo' option, as thats all we really
> want - CSS stylized text.
>
> Stephen

Mark R. Diggory
Software Developer - VDC Project
Harvard MIT Data Center
http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu

Re: Icons - [Vote][all] migrate top level commons site to mavenized version.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> I think we can force a height and width restrictions when rendering
> these images across the entire site in the css.
>
> -Mark
>
> p.s. Should we setup a bug track for these issues?

Done. The component name is Site.

--
Martin Cooper