Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by chu_man_fu <ce...@bytron.com> on 2009/06/26 15:06:10 UTC

activemq-rar-5.2.0.rar + JBoss

I have embedded ActiveMQ 5.2 in JBoss with no immediate issues. However when
I try to connect to it from an external (to JBoss) client it isn't able to
connect. Previously I had ActiveMQ 4 embedded and I was able to connect to
the broker. When I start JBoss with ActiveMQ 4 embedded I notice that port
61616 is open by doing netstat -a. When I try ActiveMQ 5.2 I can't see the
port anywhere when running the netstat command. My broker-config.xml is
thus:

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">
<broker useJmx="true" brokerName="cem.broker1">
<persistenceAdapter>
<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"/>
</persistenceAdapter>
<transportConnectors>
<transportConnector name="cem.broker1" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
</transportConnectors>
<networkConnectors>
<networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>
</networkConnectors>
/broker>
</beans>

I am upgrading to 5 because the RA has camel built into it where 4.2 doesn't
appear to. Can anyone help me get ActiveMQ 5 embedded or example how to get
Camel intergated into 4.2?
Any help or pointers are appricated.

Best Regards
Chris

Re: activemq-rar-5.2.0.rar + JBoss

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Any info in the jboss server logs?

I recently deploy a 5.3-snapshot to jboss 5,  see:
note that the name of the activemq rar now contains version information so
the jboss rar descriptors need to reflect that.

2009/6/26 chu_man_fu <ce...@bytron.com>

> I have embedded ActiveMQ 5.2 in JBoss with no immediate issues. However
> when
> I try to connect to it from an external (to JBoss) client it isn't able to
> connect. Previously I had ActiveMQ 4 embedded and I was able to connect to
> the broker. When I start JBoss with ActiveMQ 4 embedded I notice that port
> 61616 is open by doing netstat -a. When I try ActiveMQ 5.2 I can't see the
> port anywhere when running the netstat command. My broker-config.xml is
> thus:
>
> <beans xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">
> <broker useJmx="true" brokerName="cem.broker1">
> <persistenceAdapter>
> <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"/>
> </persistenceAdapter>
> <transportConnectors>
> <transportConnector name="cem.broker1" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
> discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
> </transportConnectors>
> <networkConnectors>
> <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>
> </networkConnectors>
> /broker>
> </beans>
>
> I am upgrading to 5 because the RA has camel built into it where 4.2
> doesn't
> appear to. Can anyone help me get ActiveMQ 5 embedded or example how to get
> Camel intergated into 4.2?
> Any help or pointers are appricated.
>
> Best Regards
> Chris