Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by py <py...@shaw.ca> on 2006/06/06 10:39:21 UTC

Stand alone svn client for windows?

Hi,

What's the best windows SVN client that requires no installation? I'm
looking for an executable that can be use inside a batch script, and I
want to be able to carry it with me to use it on public computer.

Thank you

Re: Stand alone svn client for windows?

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@gmail.com>.
On 6/6/06, py <py...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the best windows SVN client that requires no installation? I'm
> looking for an executable that can be use inside a batch script, and I
> want to be able to carry it with me to use it on public computer.

The zipped binaries package in the Windows downloads section.  They
are all commandline binaries.

DJ