Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jatin Davey <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 06:45:26 UTC

Building a http request using JMeter

Hi

I am newbie to Java so please pardon me if there are silly things that i
ask.

I basically want to use the source code of JMeter and create a HTTP request
to my server with some xml input to the HTTP request. I dont want to write a
code from scratch as i know JMeter does the same thing. So can someone tell
me how i can use some part of the JMeter's code to write a method for me
which can send HTTP requests to my server.

I want to simulate some tests that i recorded using JMeter but want to write
a custom method for me so that i can tweak certain things based on the
output i get from the server. And i also want to run it via Eclipse IDE.

Appreciate your responses in this regard.

Thanks
Jatin