Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tim TerlegÄrd <ti...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 14:25:20 UTC

synonyms in EmbeddedSolrServer

Synonyms doesn't seem to work in EmbeddedSolrServer (solr 1.4.0) when
mixing in multi word synonyms. It works fine when I run solr
standalone. Did anyone else experience this?

I have this in synonyms.txt:
word => some, other stuff

I index "some" and then search for "word". With a standalone solr I
get a hit, but not when using the exact same configuration files with
EmbeddedSolrServer. If there is a multi word synonym on the same line
it doesn't work. If I remove "other stuff" from synonyms.txt I get a
hit also with EmbeddedSolrServer.

/Tim