Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/06/11 14:10:09 UTC

Issue printing boolean

Hi,

I came across this issue when attempting to write test cases: I tried using
boolean values in my object and it throws an exception. Also it throws the
same exception when I try with only true or false values:

*java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -7    at
org.apache.hyracks.dataflow.common.util.IntSerDeUtils.getInt(IntSerDeUtils.java:25)
at
org.apache.hyracks.dataflow.common.comm.io.FrameTupleAccessor.getFieldStartOffset(FrameTupleAccessor.java:94)
at
org.apache.hyracks.dataflow.common.data.accessors.FrameTupleReference.getFieldStart(FrameTupleReference.java:55)
at
org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.runtime.evaluators.TupleFieldEvaluatorFactory$1.evaluate(TupleFieldEvaluatorFactory.java:42)
at
org.apache.vxquery.runtime.functions.base.AbstractTaggedValueArgumentScalarEvaluator.evaluate(AbstractTaggedValueArgumentScalarEvaluator.java:47)
at
org.apache.vxquery.runtime.functions.base.AbstractTaggedValueArgumentUnnestingEvaluator.init(AbstractTaggedValueArgumentUnnestingEvaluator.java:47)
at
org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.runtime.operators.std.UnnestRuntimeFactory$1.nextFrame(UnnestRuntimeFactory.java:126)
at
org.apache.hyracks.dataflow.common.comm.io.AbstractFrameAppender.flush(AbstractFrameAppender.java:83)
at
org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.runtime.operators.std.EmptyTupleSourceRuntimeFactory$1.open(EmptyTupleSourceRuntimeFactory.java:55)
at
org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.runtime.operators.meta.AlgebricksMetaOperatorDescriptor$1.initialize(AlgebricksMetaOperatorDescriptor.java:108)
at
org.apache.hyracks.api.rewriter.runtime.SuperActivityOperatorNodePushable.initialize(SuperActivityOperatorNodePushable.java:85)
at org.apache.hyracks.control.nc.Task.run(Task.java:255)    at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)Jun 11, 2016 6:23:46 PM
org.apache.hyracks.control.common.work.WorkQueue$WorkerThread runINFO:
Executing: NotifyTaskFailureJun 11, 2016 6:23:46 PM
org.apache.hyracks.control.common.work.WorkQueue$WorkerThread runINFO:
Executing: TaskFailure: [JID:0:TAID:TID:ANID:ODID:1:0:0:0:nc1]Jun 11, 2016
6:23:46 PM org.apache.hyracks.control.cc.partitions.PartitionMatchMaker
removeUncommittedPartitionsINFO: Removing uncommitted partitions:
[]org.apache.hyracks.api.exceptions.HyracksDataException:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -7    at
org.apache.hyracks.control.common.utils.ExceptionUtils.setNodeIds(ExceptionUtils.java:45)
at org.apache.hyracks.control.nc.Task.run(Task.java:312)    at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)Caused by:
[...]

I am not sure why this is thrown. Any help would be appreciated. Or should
I try to fix the issue.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

--
Riyafa Abdul Hameed
Undergraduate, University of Moratuwa

Email: riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk
Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>
<http://facebook.com/riyafa.ahf>  <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/riyafa>
<http://twitter.com/Riyafa1>

Re: Issue printing boolean

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
That is right. It also describes the reason for the option, namely that
these 3 (and any other) new literals conflict with the use of the same
character combinations as a (standalone) path expressions (what standard
XQuery would do).
IIRC the implementation of the option is slightly tricky and I think
that we
should first get the basics right before we spent time on this. So a
filing
JIRA issue is a good solution.

Cheers,
Till