Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/09/01 02:05:46 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "LukeRequestHandler" by HossMan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HossMan:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LukeRequestHandler

  {{{
    <requestHandler name="/admin/luke" class="org.apache.solr.handler.admin.LukeRequestHandler" />
  }}}
-
-
- /!\ NOTE: The response format is still likely to change.  It should be designed to work well with XSLT transformation.  Until we have a nice XSLT frontend for /admin, the format is still open to change.
- /!\ :TODO: /!\ we have an xslt now, are we committing to the format?

  [[TableOfContents(3)]]