Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by hassan bidani <ha...@hotmail.de> on 2010/04/15 14:14:20 UTC

Avoid of registration process

Hi,

I have successfully integrated a gadget in SN, but is nesseccery in this gadget to entry username and password.

is this possible without the gadget registration-process to use this gadget, and uses the user-information of SN,
So an automatic login without user name and password input??
which technique is suitable to solve this problem??

I use Apache Shindig for this job.

Thanks in advance
Hassan Bidani

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1004xNoSpam2
Angst vor Spam? Hotmail schützt Sie mit modernster Technologie!

Re: Avoid of registration process

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Yes, you may be able to do this.  The gadget can find out if the user from
the social network is valid by making calls.  You can also use makeRequest
calls to a backend which will be validated and signed.

All of this depends on you implementing a proper security token decoder and
defining a private/public key for signing requests.