Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> on 2016/04/09 23:17:26 UTC

Bugfix-centric release, 2.3.25

We got two bugs that ideally should be addressed in a few weeks, so as
far as I'm concerned, if life allows it, that's how it will be. The
bugs are:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FREEMARKER-18 "JSP EL function
  and custom tag with the same name overwrite each other.". This was
  introduced in 2.3.22... so not now at all, but now we know it. I
  have already fixed this.

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FREEMARKER-19 "2.3.24
  calculates column number with tab size 1 instead of 8" I have
  already started fixing this.

We also have an almost-finished (already working) feature, called lazy
imports, so that will have to finished.

I think @@previous/@@next (for XML) could get in too, if time allows
it.

Anyone knows of anything else that should be squeezed in?

 Daniel Dekany