Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 04:50:24 UTC

building the website

Devs,

Those interested in putting together the apache nifi (incubating) website
please advise.  Would definitely like to have something that reflects what
NiFi is about, is simple/clean.  This is a great example of a nice website
(and also in incubation):

http://usergrid.incubator.apache.org/

Guidelines for the developmen of a sitet:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

Thanks
Joe

Re: building the website

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/staging/ does not have
nifi, which supports the hypothesis that submitting the form, as
Billie did, asks for human effort which hasn't happened yet.

Re: building the website

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Billie,

Re: building the website

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
I also have to set up the permissions so that our committers can write to
the repo.  I'm working on that now, but I'm not sure whose accounts have
been created yet.  Maybe I'll just add all the ids that we've requested
accounts for so far.

Re: building the website

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Billie,

Re: building the website

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
I can take that task.

Re: building the website

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: building the website

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
I've got the apache CMS build working on my workstation and started
modifying the template to get a a starter site rolling. If anyone wants to
help before svn is up, let me know.

Re: building the website

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: building the website