Posted to user@curator.apache.org by "Bae, Jae Hyeon" <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/21 23:18:17 UTC

curator cannot recover connection loss

Hi Curator user

I think that this is not an easy problem to answer and I have no clue
except the following error log but... Do you have any idea why curator
cannot recover connection loss?

Log file is being filled with repeating lines of the following so fast.

014-01-21 22:17:21,051 ERROR [main-EventThread]
(org.apache.curator.framework.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl)
{locationInfo=org.apache.log4j.spi.LocationInfo@651cfd0b,
netflix.appinfo.countryId=1} Background operation retry gave up
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
        at
org.apache.curator.framework.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl.checkBackgroundRetry(CuratorFrameworkImpl.java:583)
        at
org.apache.curator.framework.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl.processBackgroundOperation(CuratorFrameworkImpl.java:478)
        at
org.apache.curator.framework.imps.DeleteBuilderImpl$2.processResult(DeleteBuilderImpl.java:161)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.processEvent(ClientCnxn.java:606)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:495)

Re: curator cannot recover connection loss

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Some others have mentioned this. CURATOR-72 should resolve some of this.

-JZ

From: Bae, Jae Hyeon Bae, Jae Hyeon
Reply: user@curator.apache.org user@curator.apache.org
Date: January 21, 2014 at 5:18:46 PM
To: user@curator.apache.org user@curator.apache.org
Subject:  curator cannot recover connection loss
Hi Curator user

I think that this is not an easy problem to answer and I have no clue except the following error log but... Do you have any idea why curator cannot recover connection loss?