Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "S. Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/17 03:39:50 UTC

PASSWORD type and IE 8

Hi there,

  Can someone tell me why this code work perfectly on Firefox and not work
on IE 8:

	var innerTblnewRow = otBody.insertRow(-1);
	var oTd=innerTblnewRow.appendChild(document.createElement("td"));
	var oText = oTd.appendChild
(document.createTextNode("${uiLabelMap.CommonPassword}"));
	var oTd=innerTblnewRow.appendChild(document.createElement("td"));
	var oInput=oTd.appendChild(document.createElement("input"));
	with(oInput){
        className="required";
		type="PASSWORD";
		name="CONFIRM_PASSWORD_" + iAuthorizedPersonCounter;
		id="CONFIRM_PASSWORD_" + iAuthorizedPersonCounter;
		size="16";
		maxLength="250";
	}

If I change the TYPE from PASSWORD to TEXT, the code work with IE 8.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance

S. Hage

Re: PASSWORD type and IE 8

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "S. Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com>