Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by "Allen R. Marshall VERIZON" <al...@verizon.net> on 2008/11/14 14:35:59 UTC

Migration of IBatis NPetshop2 w/Castle MVC

The IBatis NPetshop2 demo, which I have working fine in VS2003, does not
work in VS2005 because of reference to apparently obsolete DLLs
Castle.MVC.DLL and Castle.Facilities.TypedFactory.DLL. These DLLs are no
longer part of the latest Castle distro and may have been hand-made by
the IBatis folks. Furthermore, NPetshop2 doesn't use the Castle .vm view
naming convention, and relies on lots of .NET user controls (.aspx) with
codebehind.   Does anyone have any version of this NPetshop2 that works
out of the box with the latest Castle stuff? Is it hopeless to assume
the 2003 NPetshop for Ibatis can be migrated ? Any guidance is
appreciated, as I am regrettably a newbie to MVC and IBatis alike.

I have done quite a bit of slogging through the 2005 converted stuff to
get it to compile cleanly, just won't run without the relevant MVC DLLs.
I would be happy to furnish that for public ridicule and sacrifice... :-)

TIA.

*Allen R. Marshall <ma...@verizon.net>
617-335-6934
* <http://www.camsys.com>
* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail and any files or attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail
address and delete it and all copies from your system.