Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2017/02/21 10:36:49 UTC

Re: Flink Streamer Compatibility.

ignite-flink is a thin, one-class module, and yes, it's compatible with
newest Apache Flink versions.

-Dmitry.

Re: Flink Streamer Compatibility.

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There are multiple options available to check cache contents, separate
client is one of the option or you can add dependency of ignite-rest-http
and use the rest service.

You can also deploy Ignite Web Console and use it.

The details to use any of these options are available here

https://github.com/samaitra/streamers/blob/master/README.md

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Anand Vijai <an...@gmail.com>.