Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ian Neruda <ia...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/03 14:04:05 UTC

Custom Ant task parameters not read?

Hi.

In last week I managed to migrate our ant build
process to ant. One last thing I need to do is code
obfuscation. I'm using yguard ant task. Obfuscation
works but it doesn't receive proper parameters with
names of classes that must be excluded from
obfuscation. Here's example:

<goal name="crm:obfuscate">
 <ant:taskdef name="yguard"
classname="com.yworks.yguard.ObfuscatorTask"
classpathref="maven.dependency.classpath"/>

 <j:if test="${obfuscate != 'false'}">
   <yguard replaceclassnamestrings="false"
logfile="${maven.war.build.dir}/yguard.log">
     <property name="error-checking"
value="pedantic"/>
     <property name="language-conformity"
value="compatible"/>

     <inoutpair in="${maven.war.build.dir}/CRM.jar"
out="${maven.war.build.dir}\CRM-obf.jar"/>

     <expose>
        <class classes="private" methods="private"
fields="private">
          <patternset>
            <include name="hr.sedamit.util.String*"/>
          </patternset>
        </class>

        <method
class="hr.sedamit.swf.fileupload.FileUploadHandlerFactory"
 name="void setFileRepositoryPath(java.lang.String)"/>
        <method
class="hr.sedamit.crm.setup.PickerInitializer"
name="void initialize()"/>
        <method
class="hr.sedamit.crm.setup.GraphSetup"  name="void
initialize()"/>

        <method
class="hr.sedamit.swf.taglib.components.filter.FilterUtils"
 name="void registerBuilders()"/>
        <method
class="hr.sedamit.swf.history.HistoryBrowser"
name="void
setExternalDataSource(hr.sedamit.swf.history.HistoryExternalDataSource)"/>
     </expose>
   </yguard>
  </j:if>
</goal>

Problem is that whatever parameters I put inside
expose tag, only method tags with classes FilterUtils,
PickerInitializer and GraphSetup are excluded from
obfuscation. I checked it in yguard log, and it says
the same. When I use exactly same ant task with ant it
works OK.
It don't think that this is maven's fault, but I'm out
of ideas.

Thanks, Ian